How to set up multiple proxy servers in the browser?
2021-09-25 15:57:401131浏览 · 0收藏 · 0评论
1. Click the Start button of Windows, and then click Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, click Networks and Internet, and then Click Internet Options. The Internet Properties window appears.
2. Click the Connections TAB, and then click the LAN Settings button. Click the check box next to the Use proxy server for YOUR LAN option to enable it. Click the check box next to the Proxy Server bypassing local addresses option to place a check mark in it. Click the Advanced button.
3. In the HTTP field, enter the IP address of the proxy server used for HTTP (standard Web page) connections. In the Port field, enter the port number of the proxy server.
4. In the Security field, enter the IP address of the proxy server used for SSL (encrypted or secure) connections, and in the Port field, enter the port number used for the server.
5. In the FTP field, enter the IP address of the server used for FTP proxy requests. Enter the port number of the FTP proxy server in the Port field.
6. In SOCKS, enter the IP address of the Socket Secure (SOCKS) proxy server. In the Port field, enter the connection port number of the SOCKS proxy server.
7. Click OK to close the connection setting window. Click Apply, and then OK to save the proxy server Settings and close the Internet Properties window. Internet Explorer and Google Chrome now use specified proxy servers to connect to the Internet and other Web services.